We always have a considerable inventory of flowers in our complete assortment, if the customer’s need is a specific color and quantity, we recommend placing the order a week before the date it is required.
The average duration of a cut flower depends on its variety, in addition to our tropical climate, the most durable are the following.
- Green foliage 8-10 days
- Exotic flowers 8-10 days
- Roses and mini roses 6-8 days
- Mini Carnation and Carnation 8-10 days
- Orchids 10-12 days
- Lilies 8-10 days
- Alstroemeria 8-10 days
- Aster, Solidago, Statice, Limonium 6-8 days
- Chrysanthemums, Cremons, Spiders, Daisy 8-10 days
You remove the flowers from the packaging, cut the stem at a 45 degree angle, place a container with clean water and preferably an envelope of flower food, do not place the container in direct contact with the sun. Repeat every 2 days cutting the stem and changing the water with your food.
- Cups can be used, washed, wetted, and added hot or cold liquids
- It is not recommended to put in the microwave
- It should not be left in water for long periods of time
- The models have fragile parts, they must be treated with care